Seeing Clearly puts up a great list of the teachings about Jesus in the Qur’an:
- Jesus was born of a virgin (Surah 3:45-50)
- Jesus is sinless (Surah 6:85)
- Jesus is the Messiah (Surah 3:45)
- Jesus performed miracles (Surah 3:49)
- One of these miracles is especially interesting (although only attested elsewhere in the Gospel of Thomas). Surah 3:49 and 5:110 teach that Jesus created a bird out of clay while He was upon this earth.
- Jesus ascended into heaven in bodily form (Surah 3:55)
- Jesus spoke at his birth (Surah 19:27-35)
- Jesus raised the dead (Surah 3:49)
Question for Muslims: since none of the above is true of Muhammed, how can he be called the greatest prophet?
[Whole list taken from Norman Geisler, “Jesus and Muhammed in the Qur’an: A Comparison and Contrast,” SBJT 8:1 (2004), 50-58.]